How do I use the app?
- Download the app.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is on and that you’re connected to an Audio Everywhere enabled network. It may take up to 90 seconds for channels to display in the App.
- If you cannot see any channels, tap the refresh button.
- Select the channel that you want to listen to.
- Tap on any other channel with audio sources.
- You can also listen to the audio while running the App in background mode.
- You can stop playback at any time by returning to the app and tapping the “stop” button.
Does using the Audio Everywhere App burden my data plan?
Will audio still play if I minimize the the App?
Given a choice, should I use the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi band?
What is the best way to listen to the App?
I cannot log on to the venue’s Wi-Fi, what do I do?
- The Wi-Fi may have a password which you need to get from the venue.
- Or the venue’s connection to the Internet may be broken. Please ask them to check or reboot their system. (For you techies, if your iPhone cannot get an IP address from a DHCP server, it won’t let you on the Wi-Fi.)
I am on the Wi-Fi, but cannot see the channels/TVs/audio sources
- First, check that you are on the correct Wi-Fi.
- Touch refresh on the App.
- The system may be off for some reason. Please ask the venue operator to turn on the ExXtractor or perhaps reboot it.
The audio feed I want doesn’t seem to have a corresponding channel
Why is the audio delayed?
What if the app is “playing” but I don't hear an sound?
How do I close an App on iOS so that it stops running?
- This YouTube video walks you through the process on iOS 5 and 6.
- On iOS 7, double tap the Home button/Touch ID sensor. You will see the Audio Everywhere App. Drag it off the top of the screen; then you can re-launch it.
How do I get the system?
I know what I want. How do I get a quote?
Here is a questionnaire that will give us the information needed for you to get a quote.
Does the App interfere with my hot-spot bandwidth?
If a customer complains that the App does not work, what do I tell them?
- First thing is that they should check that they are on your local Wi-Fi.
- Second, hitting refresh should refresh the channels.
- Third, is the App updated to the latest version?