Helping every person hear and understand the message is fundamental to your mission.
- As congregations age and more people become hard of hearing, you need technical help.
- Because English is no longer the only language spoken, you need technical help.
- As ADA laws change and become more aggressive, you need technical help.
Audio Everywhere is your solution.
Our technology makes it possible for church attendees to use their smart phones as an Assistive Listening Device or as a receiver for multilingual language interpretation.
For the parishioner, no more struggling to hear the preaching, complaining about the music volume, or missing the sermon because they don’t know English well enough. Each person is in control of their own listening experience. And because of that, they can hear and understand the message, sometimes for the very first time.
Audio Everywhere is in more than 1000 venues and 30 countries
The standard in low-latency Wi-Fi audio
Sampling of House of Worship Customers, with some quotes
The above images are logos our customers have used and which appear below the organization’s name on the Apps in their venue. This is only the beginning of the customization available.
How Audio Everywhere Works
Out entry level system can be set up and running in minutes
- Connect your soundboard or other audio source to the Audio Everywhere ExXtractor
- Connect the Audio Everywhere ExXtractor to your Local Area Network (LAN) or Wireless Router. Internet connectivity is not required.
- Plug in the universal power supply.
2016’s winning entries were chosen by way of independent voting courtesy of a panel of 13 individuals, each of whom currently works in a tech leader role at a church, along with Worship Tech Director site editor Andres Caamano. Products were individually judged on multiple criteria including innovation, functionality, cost-effectiveness, competitive advantages, benefits to the end user and benefits to the integrator.
How Audio Everywhere is Different
A typical system for delivering audio to worship attendees costs thousands of dollars to install and run. Because Audio Everywhere uses mainstream digital technology the system are lower cost.
Our basic system, connected to an existing WiFi access point in your house of worship, costs significantly less than $1,000.
The best part, it scales with your congregation as you grow. From day one, over one hundred users can access this system simultaneously using the smart phone they already have in their pocket or purse.
Here is how our system compares against traditional Assistive Listening Systems
The Benefits of Audio Everywhere
- Uses standard Wi-Fi and free smartphone apps
- Easy installation uses existing infrastructure
- Modular and expandable
- In-app marketing and social media
- Supports multi-language broadcasts
- High quality audio. Stereo available.
- Satisfies the 2012 ADA requirements (see Section 103 on Equivalent Facilitation)
- Don’t have to rip up the carpet or the budget
–all at a fraction of the cost of old-style analog ALD systems!